skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
tribal tattoo
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Maori inspired shoulder tattoo piece
Hi,
Here's another shoulder tattoo piece inspired by the Kirituhi / Maori style. This custom tatoo design is for the upper shoulder and top of the shoulderblade.
It has nice complex lines and fills:
The final design looks like this:
Regards, Mark
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(34)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
▼
2009
(57)
▼
December
(3)
Maori inspired shoulder tattoo piece
Kirituhi forearm tattoo design
maori inspired ribcage tattoo sketch
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
Popular Posts
Silver fern storm3d style tattoo
Hi there, Another nice project today, a client asked me to draw a New Zealand/Maori silver fern in my own "storm3d" style. The tat...
Robbie Williams Maori shoulder tattoo design
Hi! For the last couple of weeks I have been too busy too keep you updated on my designs and tattoo sketches. This week I worked on a should...
Maori Samoan tattoo design for the shoulder
Hi, As mentioned yesterday, I worked on a new flash design that you can order on this blog. I just finished it today and it's a combinat...
Half sleeve Maori tattoo
Hi, This summertime is a really busy time of the year for me. Lots of custom tattoo designs and sketches and also going on a holiday with my...
Finished Kirituhi tribal style tattoo designs
Hi! I just finished two nice tattoo designs in a Kirituhi style mixed with some other tribal elements. The first one is a forearm tatoo desi...
Finished shoulder piece
Hi! Here's the finished design of the shoulder tattoo I was working on last week. Between all the large custom sketches, I worked on a s...
Kirituhi shoulder and chest tattoo drawing
Hi! I promised to tell you something about one of my latest tattoo projects, so here it is. Normally my main part of designs consists of sho...
photo shoulder tattoo 143
Hi, I received a really nice photo from one of my customers. A few months ago he ordered shoulder tattoo 143 from my gallery and here's...
Tattoo for ankle and lower leg
Hi, It has been a while since my last post, but here's one of my latest designs. A tattoo for the lower leg, from ankle up to calf and k...
Polynesian style shoulder tattoo
Hi, At the moment, I'm working on a shoulder tattoo design for a Dutch customer. He wanted a Polynesian style tattoo, with some elements...
No comments:
Post a Comment